Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new school year

I can't believe it's been almost a MONTH since I last posted!  I've had good intentions, I planned on posting, and I took lots of pictures in hopes of sharing them.  What happened?  Farming, school, family, fun... life in general happened!  The main thing is the start of the school year happened.  As soon as school starts, my world changes.  My carefree lazy days of summer turn into hectic days of planning.  My long evenings of sitting and browsing the computer and reading books at my leisure are suddenly a thing of the past, as my evenings are now spent grading papers and writing lesson plans.  This year I had another change as well -- I am now teaching 6th grade.  I got a new LARGER classroom with the position too!

My new classroom has room for a library!


Steve sent me flowers to school on my first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment