Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rocky Mountain High = Less Blog Time!

Just a quick update.... I "lucked" into a business trip to Denver. I had NEVER been to the West, the Midwest, the Southwest... I've been no further west than Chicago in my life. So needless to say, I was so excited to experience this different part of America! My husband and I decided to fly to Colorado three days prior to my conference for some site-seeing in the beautiful Rocky Mountains!! I have time to only post a few pictures before dinner.... but I just had to share the breathtaking beauty of the Rockies....

That's all for now... gotta go get that Rocky Mountain High...


  1. Beautiful.....thank you for sharing and glad you are having a great time....

  2. I'm so excited for you! My husband goes to Denver alot for work. I should make him take me and the kids with him one time. It looks beautiful there! I did go with him to California before we had kids and loved it.

    Hope you have a great time!

  3. Beautiful pictures!!! Have a great time! :)

  4. Gorgeous! We have been to Denver a couple of times. Always worth a visit.

  5. Love the pictures! They look like they are from a brochure, promoting a trip to the Rockies! Enjoy your trip...

  6. Just discovered your blog via a link on West Virginia Treasures.
    Spencer, huh? County seat of Roane County...just a few miles from Gandeeville and my birthplace down Trace Fork in what used to be called Countsville.
    I will be visiting your blog frequently!